Thursday, June 29, 2023

Return from London visit to Lahore

Dear friends,

I will be returning to Lahore, Pakistan tonight after a 3-week stay in London. I want to thank all those friends who hosted me and all those who took time out to meet me. They are too numerous to name individually. Some interesting discussions on Pakistan, which I hope will lead to better things in the days to come.

Thank you again and wishing you all the best. Hope to see you all soon.

Rashed Rahman
Editor, Pakistan Monthly Review (PMR) (link: pakistanmonthlyreview.com)
Editor in Pakistan, ZUVA (Kashmiri for Intertwined Lives), joint quarterly journal of the Pakistan India People's Forum for Peace and Democracy (PIPFPD) (link: (https://www.scribd.com/document/650775756/ZUVA-Journal-of-Cross-Border-Conversations-April-May-2023-1-1)
Director, Research and Publication Centre (RPC) (on Facebook)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment